BOC 2007 Spring Fishoff

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Dreadnaught, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Time is running out for you to get into this one folks!!! These things are alot of fun and you will make some friends along the way!!!
    It only costs 5.00 to 6.50 to get in and play. Go to the Contests and Give-a-ways Section and read the rules and payment methods.

PS The Mo. Boyz are trash talkin us Kentucky Boyz pretty hard so, get signed up and show them "how the cow eats the cabbage" LMAO!!!

2. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Come on Kentucky people we can't let Ohio and that other State that Cuz lives in beat us by member's ..

3. bro_catfish

bro_catfish New Member

State:
    Ohio ,Coshocton County
    Well thats just cause we have a higher number or people who can read lol

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You tell em bro_catfish, we can help it if our state has highly educated people in it! LMAO!!!:lol:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    No, it is that folks in your stae do word recognition reading like, they look at the rules and see things like fish, trotlines, rod and reel, Cheap, $$$$ and, lake on a page and they start drooling all over themselves, LOL!!!

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I may just try this.Nothing is torn in my shoulder but they don't know whats wrong.I'm gonna fish plenty anyway! My surgery will only keep me out for a week and i'll be out catching them! I'll try to snail mail it in on time...

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catfishjohn your in but your up high in the numbers I had one guy get out so I put you in his place, so your like number 10 or something close to that.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Yeeee--haw, :big_smile: Glad to see you sign up Buddy!!!!!:smile2:

9. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I have it on good source that the Il people rule in this fishoff. (Harold told me).:smile2:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Don't be telling people i'm high...You was supposed to keep that a secret! :big_smile:
    #10 ??? I had a guy tell me yesterday I was #1...:crazy: :roll_eyes: :big_smile:

Thanks Steve,its good to be able to get in to it. If the fish-off has started when I have my surgery(23) i'll go sneak across the road and fish in Central park.:confused2: Wait,I can't do that.Carp don't count. LMAO!!! I'll be out the same day and will probably be fishin 3 days after.

11. CatSkinner

CatSkinner New Member

State:
    Paducah, KY
    BOC 2007 Spring Fishoff?

I would like to know more. Please provide details, or point me to where I can find them.

Thanks,
    Tony

12. drinkmoremilk

drinkmoremilk New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    dang you guys are crazy