BOC – We are looking good!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    BOC – We are looking good!

Our club health is looking better than ever. Membership growth is up, winter activity is up, contest and giveaways are up, content is up, retention is up, and general membership climate has improved.

We have branched our organization out this year and ventured into new waters. Exclusive partnership(s) with reputable tournament directors, BOC Guide program, “almost complete”, radio and magazine partnership, TV involvement, responsive sponsors, and supporting select Catfishing Organizations.

We pledge to you to continue to safely grow the organization into something you are proud to be involved with, and strive daily to maintain what we have as an organization, and continue to push the envelope to bring the membership what it deserves.

Thanks for your support, and we appreciate you allowing the BOC to be involved in your busy schedule(s).

Wishing everyone the best, and a prosperous time in the outdoors!

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Thanks Paul, You have created a great place where we can all come together, relax, learn and talk about Catfishin'. I've met a lot of great folks through this site. It has enriched my life through informative articles, new friends, Armies of folks who'll drop everything to help you out on the river (or at home) and thousands of new fishing buddies willing to go out and brave the elements and hopefully catch a fish or two.

(Yes, that was a run-on sentence).

Thanks Paul, and I'm not just kissing up. Really........ well sorta, just a little.:smile2:

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Skipeye,

Appreciate it brother. I like the new screen-name! :smile2:

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well, let's say I earned it the HARD WAY!:eek:oooh:

Some folks are remembered for their GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS........others for their GREAT BLUNDERS.

But both are remembered nonetheless!:smile2:

5. catfeveriowa

catfeveriowa New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs Iowa
    Thanks Paul, the BOC is the coolest site out there, best people, info, sponsors, guides, library :cool2:.

6. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    "HOOAH" Thank you Paul.

7. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Paul,
    Thanks for posting. Glad to read that something that is so important and does so much for so many people, not to mention our sport, is doing well.
    I know I have learned a lot from the people and information on this site.

Thanks again for all you do for our sport and our country.:big_smile:
    God Bless and hurry home.
    David

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Like I said before. You build it and don't hide it and they will come. Make the gate bigger because the multitudes entering are getting bigger.:wink:

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas

Paul, I am glad to see the B.O.C. doing well, I hope we continue to grow and remain the Best Catfish site on the WWW

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Paul,

I'm glad to hear that the B.O.C. is doing so well & I want you to know that I'm proud to be a part of it.
    :wink:

:0a31:

Take Care :0a22:,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks to you sir. I have gotten to meet some great people through this site. If it hadn't of been for your seeing into the future this would never of happened. So first of all we all need to thank you for starting this great site up.
    I have made some close friends on here and a couple fishing buddies.(If they would only teach me how to catch the big cats.):roll_eyes:
    Really happy that the BOC has taken off like it has. I can see the change since I joined.
    Again Thank You Paul!!

12. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    paul give yourself a slap on the back.thanks to you and the boc ive found a place to spend my days and nights on.its also made me learn more about putters.lol

13. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    Happy to see the BOC is doing well and thanks Paul for creating a place with loads of helpful information and great folks.

14. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Paul,
    Thanks for this wonderful site. It has become my second home and my online family. I am glad to see the B.O.C. is doing well. This site has info on anything, Baits, Honey Holes, star give aways and so fourth. :0a31:~~~~~~~~~~~Trisha

15. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    I'd like to thank you Paul, i've learned alot and meet some great people here. I'm extremely proud to be a member. I know it's never said enough, all the long hours you put in to bring this to us. Thank You

16. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    Good to hear Paul, this is definantly the place to be if your interested in catfishing, and just good people in general....Im glad I am part of the BOC, and you know I will do anything I can to help.

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Paul - Thanks for being the man who created this site! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: I pretty much come on here almost everyday! The people on here are like a 2nd family. I had a great time at NG1 and look forward to NG2 and meeting many more of the B.O.C. family in person! :big_smile:

18. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think that the success of the BOC is true reflection of the great folks here! I enjoy this place a heck of alot more than I imagined I would when I first joined. I wondered just how much can a we talk about on the subject of catfish?! Thanks to you all, I now have a much better understanding of the sport as well as meeting new friends! May it continue to grow!

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    LIFE IS GOOD "THANK YOU!"

20. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thank you Paul for your post Its good to know that were doing so well. Id be lost without my daily dose of the BOC. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!