Bobbers/Floats

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Ehardman, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Ehardman

Ehardman New Member

State:
    LeRoy, KS (On the Neosho)
    Anyone heard of the Wazp brand of slip bobbers. I cant seem to find them. They look alot like the Thill bobbers.

2. Crucial

Crucial New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach VA
    It has been a long time since I've been on the CatFish board... happy to be back!

Yes I have heard of Wazp, and have a few still I do believe in my pile -o- floats ha ha somewhere... They were produced by R.J. Tackle Inc. and I'm not sure if they are still in production, under the Wazp name. You know how company trade marks and product names go.... however the founder of R.J. Tackle now has Wahoo Fishing Products (google that company) and you may be able to find the style your looking for there.

Hope this helps.

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I'll check in our catalog but I don't believe I've seen 'em. I like the Thill brand myself.

4. Ehardman

Ehardman New Member

State:
    Thanks for everyones help. I had some years ago, they were promoted in the Catfish Fever book. But they look alot like the Thill bobbers so they will work I am sure.

5. Katatonik

Katatonik New Member

State:
    Ogden, Kansas,
    You might check out White Wolf products, they are on the list of sponsors of BOC.
    They have some interesting bobbers to consider as well. I
    remember seeing Wazp brand bobbers years ago, but not so much
    recently. Maybe they market more up around the Canadian border
    these days?

6. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Michael has it right just make sure you go to Wildwolfproducts.com

Not White wolf Lol.

I love Petes bobbers they sure are nice plus he has glowstick's and hooks and Misc tackle.

7. Ehardman

Ehardman New Member

State:
    Thanks Michael, I have been looking at Wild Wolf Products. I am thinking of trying them out. I have always believed that one should support the sponsors that support the Brotherhood.