Bait used : SkipJack Ends
Camera Man: Bryan Shrum
:eek:oooh:

Please go get the popcorn and drinks this is a good one:

[gv]-2942625265867903463&hl=en[/gv]​

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
ROFL, Bob I think Mr. "I didn't do it" is hiding. Last night he said something about not wanting to be around when you saw this...for some reason! LOL

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr Bob Small Fish !

Please let me explain to you what happened, All as I did was post this, someone stole my voice as they made me read off a paper last night on yahoo messenger while they recorded it and didn't tell me what they were doing, It seems as if I was you , I would be checking my fishing partner real close. I think he is more involved then what he is letting on.. For some reason, I feel you should take him out fishing this weekend and make him walk that plank he has built on his boat .. :eek:oooh:

He did tell me he was trying to think of a way to get you and make it look like me in the end so I think he has something else up his sleeve too, so as I will say, I didn't do it !!

:cool2:

P.S. Bob your my buddy and Bryan is a trouble maker !! LMAO :smile2:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I want to thank Mr I Didn't Do It, for yet another inspirational video. Bob small fish did great showing his fine catch off. The camera work was outstanding .

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I want everyone to know, that I had nothing to do with this. LOL All I did was aim my camera at Bob. He did the rest and "I didn't do it" finished it. I have no idea how "I didn't do it" got that video. Not from me! LOL That was a channel cat though. LOL A really, really big one! LOL

G

·
what a hunker, bet that was at least 1 hour of fighting that bad boy!,im tired just thinking about that one, lol,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.