Boats

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by young fisher, Nov 17, 2007.

1. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    Does anyone have any small john boats that are 10-15 feet long and has a steering wheel post that can hold 1-3 people for sale? If so, contact me please. (please try to keep the price From 400 to 600 dollars)

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Ben, first time I've seem you post, although you have a few all ready. At any rate, let me extend my welcome to the site. Just for grins, why not check out ebay for jon boats and see what they are running for in Texas. You may be surprised. LOL I would worry about a jon that size and three people...just make sure it will hold the weight, and you gears also.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
  4. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    craigslist is good, but if your lookin bewteen 400-600 dollars you gotta expect to put some work into it, we bout a 14' semi v with a trailer and a 15hp motor, it runs good now, but is truly only big enough for 2 people and a dog. but you have to look alot, and the good thing bout craigslist is you can go and see the boat and then decide right then and there if your gonna buy it, well good luck!! and i hope you find one!

5. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
  6. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    alrite then.....you fish lake houston?

7. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    me? i dont, i live up near dallas, so i mainly fish the trinity and lake lavon

8. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    oh well i found a 2003 fishing john boat for 600 in houston. It's pretty good

9. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    boat motor and trailer?

10. young fisher

young fisher New Member

State:
    Texas
    yeah. It was a good deal

11. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    I just got a new boat, a 18 ft cajun with a evinrude 140. I have a 73 terry bass with a johnson stinger 75 me and my brother have fished in this boat every weekend it is old but runs pretty good i put new batteries and rebuilt carbs this summer even put a stero in it it has a humming bird depthfinder if you havent found 1 yet let me know i am getting ready to sell it .