Boat's hooked up, pulling out.....

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SkipEye, Feb 3, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well guys, the ole boat is hooked up. (I think she's purring Cuz)

Heading to Oklahoma in the morning for two months.:eek:oooh: Man the fishing sucks there and ain't no blues less than a 2 hour drive away. BUT...... we be fishing.:big_smile: THIS TIME I got inside storage only 11 minutes from my lodging so it is quick and convenient and secure. We'll figure something out.

Hate to leave the world-class fishery we got and head to mediocre but ya gotta do what the boss man says. Getting to the end of my major travel requirements so I'll tough it out and all will be good.

Last time I went my boat was an hour away and it basically sat there the whole time I was there because it was so inconvenient. One hour to the boat, then a half hour to the nearest lake, then back-track to get back home. TOO MUCH.

This time we'll be fishing at least.

Everyone have a good time, catch some big ones, take some pics, let 'em loose, and I'll hook up with you all at the classic.:big_smile:

If Mrs. SkipEye needs anything I know I can count on you all to lend a hand. Thanks for the brotherhood of buddies to count on.

Catch you all on the flip side!

Skipeye out!!!!:smile2:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Safe Journey Darryl. Well keep the blues lips sore for ya. :wink:

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Yes Sir, Have a safe trip out and back Darryl, heck they may not be kittens and slime, but them giant crappie out that way aren't all that bad. Fill free to send a few bags of fillets back anytime ya want :wink:. Safe travels to ya.

4. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well......just in case, I'm bringing my skipjack/crappie rigs.:embarassed:

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Have a safe and fun trip Darryl. Hope you manage some good fishing

6. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Darryl,
    Be safe on the road and check in when you can. At least you get to fish some this trip.:big_smile:

Thanks
    David

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    what part ya headin to? I fish Okla. some and well pleased with the results. mabee i'm jus used to catchin smaller fish lmao.:eek:oooh:

8. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Anytime you can fish is good. Originally I wasn't going to bring the boat since it didn't work out so good last time but the nearby storage should make it real convenient. Plus, I started panicking at the last minute, thinking about 2 months without my boat, and quickly found arrangements.:smile2: I need to do a few things to it also so the inside storage should be nice. Brought a few tools to use also but there ain't nothing like working from home. I know there will be a hundred things I don't have when I need it.:roll_eyes:

9. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Have a safe trip Darryl, we will see ya' when you get back. I'll make sure that I get out and scout the river for ya' so you don't have to worry about rushing back to find the fish for the tourney.:wink::big_smile::eek:oooh:

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Dont be thinking tooooo hard about that fishing. Make sure you learn ALL YOU CAN about those radar systems. Some of us are really counting on your expertise :wink::smile2:

11. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Aw heck, Radar is simple. It's those idiots flying that make radar a requirement anyway!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Don't worry, skipeye's radar will be aligned to optimum parameters at all times sir!!!

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I must admit, anyone that wants to make a living doing 600 miles an hour in a pressurized metal tube is indeed an idiot. But, even idiots need some guidance. :smile2:

13. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    John, I'll be in Oklahoma City. If you know of any good fishing there let me know. LOL

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I hope you are taking a laptop with you!!!! It wouldn't be the same around here without you to pick on from time to time, LOL!!!

15. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Don't worry Cuz, I'm sure the target cross section of your aircraft is especially reflective with that big head in the cockpit. I guarantee we won't lose ya!

12.36 microseconds per radar range mile, from transmit to receive. You can't lose us.

16. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Yes I am, but it is a government issue piece of crap.:angry: The space bar doesn't work half the time so I either have to go back through and correct everything or it's jumbled all together! You know, Kentucky-like!!!!

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    HHMMM, The ones we have here work great, yours must have been made in missouri, LOL!!!

18. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Awwwww JW, we all know you're really using that fancy pink keyboard we got you at the Sci-Fi gathering. Who you kidding???? LMAO!!!

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, that thing will come in handy the next time we meet, LOL!!!

20. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Have a safe trip Darryl. And remember this while you're there with no blue kitties.... There's most likely going to be at least ONE person back home not catching any blues. :embarassed: At least you have an excuse.