Boats For Sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by CatfishCadillac, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatfishCadillac

CatfishCadillac New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Trying to get another boat so here is what I got. 1752 alweld vv with trailer w/out outboard for $1800.00 2006 Bemni 214 Pontoon 20' set up to fish with 2006 trailer for $10,500.00 w/out outboard. I also have a alumaweld flatbottom 20' widehull 56mm turbocharged mercruser inboard very fast. All boats are in good condition.

Attached Files:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Man, in that first pic that motor looks gigantic on that boat!:crazy:

What size is the outboard and is the boat rated for it?

Between all the boats you ought to be able to trade up or get a good down payment on a helluva nice rig. Good Luck!

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I agree the first pic looks !!! :crazy::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

4. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I agree with catfishcrazy256 & skipeye.:crazy:

5. 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad New Member

State:
    north caro
    i agree with all of them~:crazy:

6. CatfishCadillac

State:
    Illinois
    It is a 125hp merc. 2000. Boats tag is rated for commercial. The max is a 150hp from what I was told by the fella I bought it from. It will definatley get up and go. I dont know how fast it is top speed. Built the boat to suit my needs for turnament fishing. I am just trying to get a sea ark 20-24' mv . Wait till I post the pics of the turbocharged boat, you think that little boat looks odd.

7. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Man o man, my buddies 17' alweld is rated at 90hp max and that thing will get up and move. Great price on it, I will pass the word on I have a few buddies looking right now.

8. CatfishCadillac

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks, I am working on getting the photos of the tags on the boat loaded on my computer.

9. CatfishCadillac

State:
    Illinois
    Ok here is what I can find. I called a buddy he said there is no rating but the max he personally would go is a 90hp. But the 125hp(348lbs) outboard that was on it was only 43lbs heavier than a 90hp(305lbs.) model. So he said the boat should have no problems with the bigger motor. I have fished with this boat several times with no issues. I looked all over the transom for stress cracks and I dont see any problems. Transom is strait no bends from stress. The only tag I have found on the boat is on the transom. If you have any questions feel free to post them.

Attached Files:

10. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    William - I could research this farther if there is a issue on the motor size. According to that tag, that boat was made here near my place. That boat manufactor is just about 10 - 12 miles from me.

11. CatfishCadillac

State:
    Illinois
    Finally got some pics of the 2072 alumaweld with the turbocharged inboard. If anyone is interested. The engine is a 165hp mercruser inboard with a ray jay 56mm turbo. Last time it was out was around August of last year. Runs good, handels like any other flatbottom, turbo puts out around 12lbs of boost, power trim is smooth no leaks. It runs with a full load about 40mph on the speedo with out trying at about 3500rpm. It will set you back in the seat just as quick as you can flick your cigarette. Have attempted to get it wide open but not good enough water conditions to much barge traffic dont know the true top speed. If there were a Redneck boat of the year award this thing would eat the competition alive.
    That would be great if you could CNTRYBOY I would appreciate it.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.