Boatless!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Feb 18, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well guys I have decided to pull the plug on my outboard, sick of messing with it and dumping cash into it every month it seems. So unfortunatley it looks like my winter fishing season is over which really sucks. Man this SUCKS!!:confused2::confused2::sad2:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That stinks, sorry about your bad luck bro.. I see what your saying,,, you may be better off in the long run....Might be able to find somethng alittle more reliable.. goodluck ...rollo

3. catfishDK

catfishDK New Member

State:
    cincinnati OH
    Sorry to hear that man, Hopefully you will be back on the river for a big summertime Flathead!

4. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    sorry I spread my bad luck on you travis, hope you find a good deal for a replacement, I havent heard what mine is gona cost yet:sad2:

5. kitsinni

kitsinni New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I am trying my hardest to get a boat, hopefully it will be soon. If I get mine you are more than welcome to come along!

6. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    travis rick hate to hear that

7. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Travis what kind and size motor are you looking for? Whats your price range? There are enough people on here in Ohio, with thier eyes open maybe come across a good deal. Kind of like networking! Let evryone know what you need I'm sure we can find something. If I come across anything I will pm you.

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well I did some work on the motor today and got it fixed to point where she will run. But I am still parting with it, just want to move on and I get pi$$ed every time I look at it...lol...Hopefully it will make someone else a better motor than she has me. It needs more work, but its up for sale now. I am on the sidelines for now, and highy depressed...:sad2::0a23:

9. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    what size motor do you need?

10. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Like to stay at atleast a 115 or more, I usually run a pretty good distance when I fish. It all depends, this motor will be parted out I am sure so I have to see how much cash I can salvage from it first..

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Keep your head up Travis, bet you will find the mother of all deals, and a better motor for the boat!:wink: rollo

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Wish I could help you out brother, we don't have anything that modern:sad2: