Boatless in Indy

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by scootyb, May 19, 2009.

1. scootyb

scootyb New Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey guys, I am without a boat this year and looking for some decent bank fishing areas. Is there anywhere left in Indy[or close] that a guy can find some good areas where I don't have to worry about my vehicle while i'm fishing. I would appreciate any help.

2. ironape2

ironape2 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Geist park at 103 and Florida road. Lots of places to fish and secure parking. Crappies/Strippers/Channels/ Flatheards/Carp

79th and Fall Creek. Commonly called The Loop. Nice size pond tucked in behind the power station. Safe parking. Crappies/Channels/Carp

56 and Binford BLVD. Two nice ponds and access to Fall Creek. Safe Parking. Channels/Gills/Crappies

Hope that helps.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Scott and David welcome to the BOC this is a great site lots of info and great people . looks like both of you are getting rite into the brotherhood ,

WELCOME ABOARD BOTH OF YOU

this is the first time i got to welcome 2 new members in the same post :cool2:

4. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    welcome to the BOC guys!

5. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I was thinking the 16th st dam or the gm dambut stay away from the train tressel by the gm dam i think

6. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    There's some access points on White River. There's a park at 96th and Allisonville with trails that go all the way down to 82nd street...it's a nice stretch of river. There's also parking available along the Monon Trail in Broadripple where you can access the river.

7. Whiskerstalker

Whiskerstalker New Member

State:
    Hamilton County Indiana
    Welcome to the BOC you 2. U'll find alot of helpfull info on here.

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    welcome to the family guys!