Boating Conditions on Truman Lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by opposum, Jun 23, 2008.

1. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I was out on Truman Saturday. There is some (not a lot) of floating debris near Warsaw. Mostly small stuff, but there is an occasional large tree. I drove from Shawnee Bend High Water Ramp to almost the county line on the Grand. I did talk to some other fisherman who said that way up the Little Tebo Arm had quite a bit of floating debris. If anyone else was out there I'd like to hear what conditions were in the other arms of the lake. Thanks in advance.

2. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    I was up around Osceola on the Osage arm and there was a fair amount of sticks and trash. There was several large trees too. You really had to pay attention while motoring. Good luck out there and be careful.

3. boost3782

boost3782 New Member

State:
    USA
    I put in at the state park friday and sat. the lake was a mess in that area but out in the main channel was decent until a storm blew in and brought more crap out on sat.

kyle

4. Reb54

Reb54 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    lots of trash still coming done the Osage today. Went up to caplinger mills early today. Some blues being caught, but I haven't had any luck down here at Osceola. Just way to much water.