Boaters World - Murrles Inlet

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by JamisonM, Mar 9, 2007.

1. JamisonM

JamisonM New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Has anybody been to boaters world in murrells inlet right next the mall? I don't know much about them, but after looking at their website it seems they're sort of like cabelas and bass pro in the fishing sector. I hope that's true because it'd be nice to have a place closer than bass pro shops in north myrtle beach.

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Dont get your hopes up to high they do have a few fishing rods-n-reels and fishfinders and gps. That is about the extent of that. If you need any little nick nack or part for your boat they will either have it or get it for you.

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Yeah, they have a nice store there, mostly boating supplies. Their tackle is kinda pricey. I went there and bought some mapping software for my lowrance because West Marine across the street didn't have what I needed. They have some pretty good sale prices sometimes too.

4. JamisonM

JamisonM New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks guys. Could you say dicks sporting goods at coastal grand has a bigger fishing selection then boaters World?

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I haven't been to Dick's, so can't answer that. I usually end up at BassPro in North Myrtle Beach.