boat wiring

Discussion in 'Boating' started by danbran4, Jun 2, 2008.

1. danbran4

danbran4 New Member

State:
    alabama
    Hello everyone my name is jeff and i had a question, Does anyone know where to take a boat to get the wiring redone around the gadsden or anniston area? Any information would be a great help.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    If your actually talking about a boat, do it yourself. Takes just a few hours to completely wire a boat. If your talking about a motor, and have extremely limited mechanical experience or aptitude, take it to a shop.

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Always liked doing the more simple things myself.
    If I dont know the answer to a question I have I can find it short order on the internet.

The thing about doing it yourself is when it breaks, and it will, you installed it. You know how to fix it.
    It's never going to break in the driveway it will always break on the water.

Pay somebody else to do it and you dont know what they have done or where to go when it fails. You are in the same boat. Pun intended.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I agree with do-it-yourself. There's a few articles in our library that can help

5. danbran4

danbran4 New Member

State:
    alabama
    alright i think i will try to figure out the wiring i guess it cant be too hard.