boat troubles

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by tn_5568, Jan 26, 2009.

1. tn_5568

tn_5568 New Member

State:
    kansas
    I think i am gonna have to retire my 76' sea nymph. it gave my all kinds of trouble last year. anybody know where a guy can buy a good used aluminum v bottom boat aroud 16 foot long with about a 40 horse motor. i just seen pics of cj's new rig and that sure is nice but i am pretty sure the wife would kill me if i spent that kinda dough. any ideas would be appreciated.

2. Backlashed

Backlashed New Member

State:
    Derby, Kansas
    Chris (PHILIPS4BIGCATS) has one about that size for sale, check out the classifieds.
    Whats wrong with the Sea Nymph? I'm kinda lookn for a project.

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Tim if you go to my profile scroll down to albums you will see (my cat rig). There are a handful of pics.

4. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    There are some KILLER deals on Craig's List right now as well. A lot of people out there trying to unload "extras" right now due to the economy. I personally have a hard time with some of the deals, feeling guilty for taking advantage of folks who are struggling right now, but then again it is also helping them with some readily available cash. :embarassed::confused2:

5. tn_5568

tn_5568 New Member

State:
    kansas
    just bought a boat today! 16 foot deep-v with a 90 hp mariner. runs alot better then the old one. even has the bow mounted foot controled trolling motor. the only thing i don't like about it is no live wells. ohh well someday i will make one. untill then though i thing an old cooler or a stringer will work. found it on craigs list