Boat Travel and RV show in Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ryang, Feb 3, 2008.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    The show will be there March 7th - 9th. I know that I plan on going to this with the family and it gets the cabin fever going stronger as I want to get out and start fishing.

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I made a mistake its this weekend I dont know what I saw that said it was in March. I may be there today I havnt decided yet

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Here are the details if anyone is interested

BOAT SHOW

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Went to the Fairgrounds today to see all of the boats that I want. There were alot that seemed pretty reasonably priced. Alot of pontoons which is what my wife wants, I want more of a deep V type or something like that. I did see alot in the price range that I was looking for (about 15K) but it will be a couple of years before we can still afford it, unless we win the lottery :smile2:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    gary, don't buy a V unless you are gonna spend all your time on the lakes etc. i know you are a family guy, but... i would buy something you can fish anywhere! buy a wide jon with a jet! good for family still, and you may be able to fish it on the scioto, gmr, muskingum etc...rollo

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Personally I would like a SeaArk LOL or something like that. My wife however doesnt think those are "safe" or as safe as a toon. It will be probably 2-2.5 years before we do get one so we have pleanty of time to discuss :big_smile:. I wouldnt mind a toon but I would almost certainly have to have it kept at a lake of my liking LOL which would probably be Salt Fork. Big lake big fish and nice place. If I could get away with something like a decent size jon or something like that then I will.