boat trade help

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by gatortail, Jan 14, 2008.

1. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    ive got a 2004 17ft triton loaded and a buddy has 1999 20ft seaark how would u fellers trade hes talking boot im talking staight up mine has a 50horse fourstroke his has 90 2stroke i need help:confused2:

2. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    I'm not the guy to give advise on this one. i have a twenty foot sea ark i wouldn't trade it for the world.

3. gatortail

gatortail New Member

State:
    tennessee
    hes wanting something smaller and iwant something bigger cause i fish everyweekend and i have to have more room

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Have you checked NADA on the two boats, motors, and trailers. That would be a good place to start. You both need to keep in mind that what you want is worth some value to the trade. Who came up with the idea to trade?

Thanks
    David

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Gatortail shoot sounds like he should be giving you $$ LOL What model is your Triton? That would help on the trade.
    Also hear you know my wife??
    Marilyn?
    Also that seaark is going to beat your tail off. LOL You will have to take it and load it down with 10's to get it to ride good.
    Pete

6. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Pete, are you crazy?!?!

Look up the NADA values sure, but 20 feet and 94 inch beam, to 17 feet and a 60? inch beam is worth a couple grand, then a 90 to 50 hp is about 3000.00 (new) then 2004 to 1999 approx 5 years/5,000.00

Even up sounds fair if it's good for both parties. No way I'd give up my SeaArk.
    Hey Pete, don't you owe me some money? Tell you what. Just send me that 997 CSI and we'll call it square lol!
    OK I wish you owed me some money..... Heck you're old, you do owe me, you just forgot! :wink:

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man your the one that forgets. LOL I have the Huminbird 987c-SI Marilyn will not let me get a new one. but she is all for the new boat. AS for $$ Yes you do owe me. See if it were not for me.(That is what you keep on telling me) you would not have that Sea-ark. LOL
    Now I think you do need a 2003 War-Eagle 2072-LDSV Wetlands camo and a 2005 Suzuki 140 4-stroke with 125 hours on it. HEHE
    Also I never forget, Just can't remember where I lost it.:embarassed:
    Pete

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    How much you want for that old sieve? Aw mannnn! that's way too high! I might go 1/2 that!...... Oops flashback to the old car lot lol!

9. Wiskerstickerr

Wiskerstickerr New Member

State:
    North Caro
    It all depends on what you want! Supply and demand! Me personnally like having 20 ft x 96".

10. kfloyd

kfloyd New Member

State:
    mississippi
    4 STROKE TOOOOO HEAVY!!!!!!!!:big_smile: