Boat set-up

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by Mo.Hick, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    I was down at Warsaw on saturday taking a guy bowfishing that had never been before. What I got out of the trip was seeing different boats set up for catfishing. I have a set up for fishing out of the back with 4 rod holders. I have plans on reduing my boat this winter and let me tell you what seeing these other boats has giving me a ton of different ideas that will influence how the boat gets re-done. Now I cant wait till the cat fish tourny on the 28th to see how other boats are done so I can get more confused on what I am going to do.

Tom

2. westman407

westman407 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    maybe people could post some pictures of their setups for others to see and get ideas from.:big_smile:

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    If I can figure out to post pictures I will post what I have. All the wood on the floors need to be replaced and like I said now I have to many ideas now. I wont start on it until winter now.

Tom

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    This is my catfish boat it's a Dura craft 175DX with a Merc 60 with two people and gear runs about 30 mph,has a 6 rod pvc holder on the back and and 6 attwood holders on the side and front ,two 100 watt off the road lights and a 30 gal bait tank with twin pumps, 22 gal gas tank, one 40 gal live well with twin pumps, and I use a battery bosster for night lites, I added the off road lights after this was taken picture taken

Attached Files:

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    That is a nice looking rig you have Harold. Thanks for sharing.

Tom