Boat servicing

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by bluehunter, Jan 10, 2009.

1. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Where do some of you boat owners takes your boat for servicing?

I purchased mines from Aim Marine in San Diego-Lakeside and they are no longer in business so I have to find a new place. There are quite a few things I need to get done like a new cover, servicing of my motor and electronic redoing. I have a Yamaha 75hp four stroke. I found another service center in Castaic called lakeside boats they service G3's like mines. But was just wondering if anyone have any other suggestions of reputable places that give good service. I was told of a place off of El Segundo blvd that services yamaha's pretty well but I forgot the name of it.

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    try looking at the boat expo feb7-15th at the LA conv.center. should be plenty of reputable dealers there. might even get a discount ?

3. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Good looking out for the boat expo. I found a few places from leads from others, was just trying to get suggestions. Always good to hear about reputable places from others. Since I have a yamaha I have to go to a Yamaha certified place. I really did not want to have to go to Castaic as my boat is kept in the Inland Empire and not in Los Angeles but I would have if I had too. Heck I even drove it to San Diego for the last servicing but only because thats were I brought it from and San Vicente was up the road and I could have went fishing after picking it up in the morning. :big_smile: But since Aim Marine is now close, the other G3 servicing areas is in Castaic and Hemet. But the Yamaha motor services is in quite a few places. Johnson Marine in Ontario was suggested I may look into them since it is close to where I keep my boat.