Boat Service

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by StankBaitHooker, Sep 21, 2008.

1. StankBaitHooker

StankBaitHooker New Member

State:
    Clemson SC
    I'm in need of some help from you guys. My boat is officially out of commission. I need to get my engine serviced and am not to sure about where to take it. Last time i took it to JC sports out in Seneca and got railed on my bill for a what should have been a simple fix. I hear bad about Harris Marine and Stickland Marine as well so I want to take my boat somewhere in Anderson but am clueless to where. If someone has a good past experience with gettin their boat serviced for a decent rate in Anderson please give me the contact information, I would truly appreciate it. Thanks for your help guys. - Richard

2. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    i have had no problems out of Lee's Marine on whitehall road...224-3338...they are not cheap by any means but nothing is anymore these days...another great guy to go to that is a little cheaper because he works out of his shop at his house is Ted Tinsley of Classic Marine...947-6798...he is on river road off of hwy 29

3. StankBaitHooker

StankBaitHooker New Member

State:
    Clemson SC
    Hey, thanks a bunch i will definitely look it to those places, especially the second one...The cheaper the better for me at this moment.

4. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC

Classic Marine Is the way to go! Ted will do you right!

5. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Rich, tell them you need about 8 more rod holders while your there, LOL.

Ya missed a pretty good trip with us... I will let ya know when we can go on a weekend so you can make it.

-Jim-