Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the family was thinking about heading down to Kentucky lake this weekend for some catfishing and was wondering if there were any boat ramps opened in lbl side of the lake were we can launch from? I seen that the water is dropping pretty fast but is it starting to clear up any? We live about 2 hrs away so i dont waste the money coming down if it not worth comming!!! Thanks for any help.

· Registered
1,744 Posts
This is from the LBL website- "All boat ramps are CLOSED except Grays Landing, Twin Lakes South, Nickell Branch, and Cravens Bay." Land Between The Lakes | HOME

The water is dropping fast so more may be open by the weekend. The water is still caramel muddy color, probably take several days to clear up

· Registered
154 Posts
Me and the family was thinking about heading down to Kentucky lake this weekend for some catfishing and was wondering if there were any boat ramps opened in lbl side of the lake were we can launch from? I seen that the water is dropping pretty fast but is it starting to clear up any? We live about 2 hrs away so i dont waste the money coming down if it not worth comming!!! Thanks for any help.
Yeah, I'd like to do some back-country camping at Pisgah Point myself!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.