boat ramps

Discussion in 'GEORGIA RIVERS TALK' started by katmax, Aug 21, 2009.

1. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    could someone tell me some good ramps on the north end of the ocmulgee...:eek:oooh:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Suddenly, I also have the urge to fish that stretch of river!!! Could it be the flathead that is all over the news. I have now seen it on TV and heard about it on the radio.

3. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    I think 96 hwy out of Warner Robins has a ramp. and a couple WMA's have ramp down that way>>> Y'all stay out from over this way !!!!

4. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    dont want 103lb ....my little shakespere couldnt handel it...but i would like to get a 20 or 30...lol.....i just dont like jug fishing.....haha....:cool2:

5. catfish1083

catfish1083 New Member

State:
    georgia
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: if the reel falls apart and you bring the line in by hand is it legal as a record??? and if you have more than one hook is it legal?

penn makes a 14/0 salt water reel that that can bring in a whole trot-line with fish on it, if it is spooled with 500lb mono (the do make it) and 50 drop lines and you reel it in and take each fish and line off 1 by 1 will it count? :eek:oooh::confused2::smile2: i have way to much time to think about fishing :roll_eyes: ahh fishing

6. goshawk

goshawk New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I fished it last night. Didn't have a boat and only managed to catch a couple of eels.

The boat ramp at 96 is not the best spot for bank fishing, but just the right as you are driving down is a nice spot, but it was occupied last night.

Pat

7. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    have you used ell for bait (cut or live) and did it work?:confused2:

8. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    THER IS A RAMP IN JULIETTE JUST BEFORE YOU CROSS THE RIVER COMING FROM 18 IT IS ABOVE THE DAM