Boat name -Sorta funny story

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by cook, Mar 1, 2006.

1. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    There is a long post about boat names.

My boat will be "Cattyshak" after the movie"Caddyshak"(or shack?)

Obviously I like to catfish,and I'm a chef at a country club(hence the name.Cook)

Seemed appropiate to name it cattyshak.Now the short story.

Last year we had a party at the club.Company came out and set up an outdoor movie screen and projector on the driving range.Members got golf carts and wireless speaker.Was set up just like a drive-in,except lots of booze and good food delivered by cute girls in carhop outfits.

Of course the movie was "Caddyshack"

Got dark and the movie started,only one problem.Was a street light just above and behind the screen.Automatic.No way to turn off.
    After a delay and discussion,a solution was found.

Yup,just like in the movie,we have problems with squrriels,chipmunks,and muskrats.We are out of city limits and ...uh...have a .22 and 20 guage for...uh...problems.

A 12 inch light not moving is a pretty easy target.Problem solved,just cranked up the soundtrak for 30 seconds.

True story,kinda funny how much in the movie is somewhat realistic :):):)
    (will go into some of the wedding parties one day:eek: )

Anyways thats the story behind my boat.

2. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Oooops...wrong forum...can it be moved?

3. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's funny Cook,great movie too.My youngest son's mother-in-law works at the local country club and I've heard a few good stories as well.

4. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    AH-HA,Were you taking that shotgun to the weddings too?:hmm-big: Never been to one of those kind of wedding bashes.:grin-big:

BILL

5. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    They use to be called, shivalree's, don't know about the spelling. We did it to one of our group of friends. Waited till they got the place all dark. They were spending the night in his grandmothers little trailor. We got it rocking so bad almost turned it over. Then the ladies grabbed him and drug him in a car and headed west, we grabbed his wife and headed east. Him in his undershorts, her in nighty. Brought them back at daylight and let them have their wedding night. Cop wouldn't let us shoot the shotgun in town though. Took about two weeks before they were friendly again.

6. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    man you have the best boat name i have heard, i wish i could of thought of it first because thats my favorite movie. But im not going to copy you