Boat Mod Status

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by CatHunter24, Aug 2, 2009.

1. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Just thought I would link to the post in the boat mod forum on the status of my sea nymph, have been modifying her to suit my needs. Take a look, hope it gives ideas to some people and feel free to ask questions if you want to know something. Any input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well. :big_smile:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1573713#post1573713

2. catin38

catin38 New Member

State:
    alabama
    looks good. im doing same thing to my boat.where did you get your seats from..very nice..

3. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    I got them on ebay from a guy in Georgia. They are tempress captains chairs...they normally are fairly expensive I just happened to find a good deal.

4. Colsrob

Colsrob Active Member

State:
    Ohio, Columbus
    Do they recline?:crazy: I mostly night fish, and I like the fact that my bed/seats will slide back in recliner mode. I really like to be comfortable.:big_smile:

5. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    They dont recline but they are really comfortable. I saw some captains chairs that do recline, forget the brand, they are usually on bigger cuddy cabin boats....and they are expensive. Looked nice though.

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    boat is looking good

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Looking good! Seat is done really nice. I'm sure all the other things your doing to it will be very impressive also. Very nice looking boat that's for sure.

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You guys did a bang up job on the front deck, now the question is........what can you do with my 100gal livewell????LMAO:big_smile:

9. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    We will see about boxing that beast out to build off of. May be a chore....hope there is enough room to get 3/4x2 inch slats to box her out with and some 1/2 inch plywood if you want her insulated. We will cross that bridge when its time, lol, im enjoying not dealing with deck building for a bit:wink: