Boat is possessed!!!

Discussion in 'Boating Stories' started by kkyyoottee, Sep 6, 2007.

1. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have a old 15 foot semi v smoker craft and it must be possessed because twice now it had dumped its passengers just as it comes up on the trailor. Could it be it doesnt want to stop fishing? The first time it happen to me a couple of weeks ago!! We were unloading everyone was out I stood up and the boat threw me out upside down back flip!! My wife and father in law thought this was hilarous and for a week they would just break out into laughter!!! Well this weekend as we neared trailor the boat did her trick again and my father in law hit the drink head first. We are waiting for the wifes turn. But could it just be possessed?

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    you should name it "HELMROID"

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Try a new captain. Its operator error.

4. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Is this the same boat that goes out by itself and catches fish?

5. James Bentley

James Bentley New Member

State:
    N.C.
    Would this boat be red and named Christine!!!!!! :crazy:

6. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Definitely sounds like a female boat to me! :smile2:

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    It probally just needs a female to pilot it.

8. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    If I'm hearing this right.... you are putting the boat on the trailer with folks in the boat........ No way...... everyone is out one way or another in my boat and then I put it on the trailer..... dont need extra weight at the front or back...... put the bow on the sand.... let em out... or pull into the dock and unload the folks and then go to the trailer......NO one stands up... or moves when going into the docking area.....

bayrunner ray

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Some learn the first time.Some learn the second.Some never learn.You have something going here that can maim or kill.It won't be funny when it does.I am mentally retarded and I know better.What is your excuse?I love you man.I care.I just don't want others to have to live with some of the things I do.I quit laughing 47 years ago,but my friend is still dead.We all thought it was funny till it killed him.He did it,but we could have stopped him.If it is dangerous,please do something about it.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

10. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hmmmm after reading peewee's post heres the deal we fish a a old quarry just a gravel road going into water. We have a homemade trailor that the boat slides on and is in the water and I just motor up with trolling motor onto trailer. It has enough room for the person in front just to step out on trailor, that person just hooks winch on to hook and pulls boat up farther, the second person gets out and boat is winched farther till its on trailor completely then I get out. I think my wife shook boat when I went flying out. Im not sure what happened when pops went flying out. We have went thru this unloading process a 100 times just lately this boat likes to shuck its passengers!!!:eek:oooh:

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Operator error. Stay set down and use trim switch when loading.:confused2:

12. CatFishingFinatic

CatFishingFinatic New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I did not dump him out of the boat. LOL. We get out of the boat one at a time, and every one knows you don't move till the person moves is done. And you don't move till the person a head of you has the boat steadied for the next person. He decided to move and went out, it really was kind of funny once we knew he was ok. My dad made the mistake of getting out on the side of the boat. I always get out on the front of the boat and keep the boat from moving. My dad got out on the side of the boat and from the shift of his weight, the boat moved towards him and knocked him off the trailor. Then tried to run over him cause he wouldn't let go of the boat. But we are only in about 2 ft of water. Well where Will fell out was about 4 feet of water at the back of the boat. We do exercise safety, sometimes the brain forgets to remember some things though, such as the law of physics LOL.

13. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mickey we are talking poor people here the only thing I have a switch on is the light in outhouse and only reason it has a switched is cause she will draw skeeters if light is left on!!!:big_smile:

14. neal

neal New Member

State:
    ky.
    Will,please read post #9 by Peewee one more time.An injury to a passenger on your boat would haunt you for ever! Best of Luck to You!!!

15. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    SAFETY FIRST---But it could be haunted. That's the reason I have only owned orange boats. Aint got killed in one yet--GOTTA' BE LUCKY