boat is just about ready

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Aug 5, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey guys how have you been, i havent been on the site or fishing. i bought a diff. boat and have been spending my free time trying to change it to a kitty boat. i got a 1850 lund with top and side & back curtains had the motor tore down put a new power head on, and removed the carpet on the floor , put down vinyl, all new wire had the trailer sand blasted and powder coated. now i have to put 11 duel drift masters on, new auto / co pilot trolling motor on, and looks like i will be putting a 997 si on this one. just got a new trolling motor and 797 si this yr. for my bay boat, but im going to leave them on that boat when i sell it. as soon as i get it ready im going to plan a trip up there to do a little fishing. i love working on boats but i hate the down time of fishing. il post some pic. of it when im finished with it.

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Good to hear from ya Russ! Sounds like you've been busy though, can't wait to see the pics of your boat, I bet it looks pretty darn cool!

3. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    well its not new, and dose not look as good as that center console boat i have but it has a lot of room and deep sides, should be great in ruff water. ( if the ole miss. ever gets ruff lol )

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Whats up, my main man Russ? I would of thought you were trying to find some kitties down in Henderson.:smile2:

5. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Russ,
    Outfitting them is half the fun. Pretty cool when you get them like you want and get to fish them though. Good luck and post some pics.

6. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Russ,

Lets see some pictures of that new ride!! What kinda motor does it have?? At least you havent been missing ideal fishing conditions workin on it...