Boat Fuel Availability?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by OlDrum, May 31, 2007.

1. OlDrum

OlDrum New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Is there a marina or any place to buy boat fuel on the water around Alton or where the Missouri and the Mississippi come together? After a day of fishing and running around a person would hate to run out?
    :0a22:

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Only place I know about David is the Marina at Alton and you probably dont want to buy gas there unless your Bill Gates. Might want to take an extra five gallon fuel container. :big_smile: If there is one on the south side of the dam somewhere, I sure dont know where it is. I think the next available place is Hoppy's Marina 15 south of the arch. Sorry I couldnt help.

3. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ill certainly be taking an extra five gallons with me from now on but not due to the gas prices...

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

I have lots of words for you Mr Vince, but I'll probably get kicked off the BOC for using them. LMAO!!! Man, did I set myself up for that or what? I'm an idiot. LMAOOOOOO

5. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Aw come on Cuz.. It is all in good fun and you know it! LOL Best plans of mice and men sometimes go astray! Atleast i dont bother you for forgetting the mustard for the sandwiches that were rather dry! LOL What are partners for!

PS.. I will never let you live this one down either..

6. OlDrum

OlDrum New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks Cuz,
    I was afraid of that?

7. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Im still trying to find him a "Got Gas?" hat to wear out on tour.