boat buckle

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by catfish kenny, Oct 21, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    boat buckle rod holders,any one out there use these and what do you think? I bought two sets and installed 1 on my bout to go out fer the last time I think I am gonna give them a thumbs up as long as they last awhile,I run asmall 15fter and space is everything.........I cant afford a bunch of broken poles or like tangled up messes

Attached Files:

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    oops and I posted it in the wrong dang place SORRY EVERYONE STAFF HELP:eek:oooh:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    If it is not in an acceptable location, the staff will move it anyhow. They do a pretty good job monitoring the forums. Not gonna tell them that though... I don't want to be responsible for swelled heads.

4. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    I don't know about there rod hold downs but I just bought a set of there transom retractable tie down ratchets. I have used another brand of the retractable tie downs on my other boats and I end up having the warrantied at Wally World once a year, if not more.
    The boat buckle brand are a lot easier to use, smoother, and just seem to be of a much higher quality. They were not cheap but neither was the ones I have been buying from Wally World.
    From what I have seen Boat Buckle makes top quality products. I tried a set of the Rod Saver brand rod holders similar to what you have pictured and they did not work out so well for my. I ended up re-mounting them and using the to hold my net, scissors, pliers and other necessary items.
    The ones you have pictured look like they will work very great. Quality product.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Allright I instaled em and decided to load em up-one side I can already carry 2more combos so I am likeing them already.If they last awhile!Thats what I want to know?There gonna get used alot!

Attached Files:

6. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    looks good to me otta keep them from bouncing around too

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If they last they have my vote-couple years.....