Boat and Fishing Show

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by bwhupp, Jan 23, 2009.

1. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    There is one in Belleville Fairgrounds just for your info and looking for something to do. Aaron and I are heading there tomorrow to see what is there.

2. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    So... there really is nothing at that show. Save your money. :smile2:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Many of the advertised shows turns out to be a costly joke. You can learn more by going to Bass Pro or Cabelas.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thanks for the info BW, Little one and I were going to head out tomorrow, and see if it was worth the drive and walking, LOL! Maybe just hit the sporting goods isle at wally world, LMAO!

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I recommended Walmart fishing aisle... I think it has more to offer and better priced. Though I did see some of Team Catfish products there for sale... so if you want one of those rods, save yourself some shipping and handling. Other than that... don't bother.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm going to order some Team Catish rods in the near future. I haven't decided on the 1/2 or 3/4 ton. Need about four. Maybe two of each. I would like to get around that shipping charge also.

7. viperdragon6662003

viperdragon6662003 New Member

State:
    IL
    are u talking about the one at the interstate center in bloomington i was thinking of going

8. catmankev

catmankev New Member

State:
    Valmeyer, Illinois
    Belleville, IL is located in the St. Louis Metro area.

9. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I want one of those half ton ones Mickey. The 3/4 and 1 ton is for bringing in whales in my opinion. The half ton is a beaut. Someday I hope to get one.

10. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They sound like some really good rods, I would like to try some, I think the 1/2 ton

11. 187um

187um New Member

State:
    west frankfort, ill
    hey guys there is a fishing and hunting expo at the williamson pavillian in marion, il jan 30th-feb 4 i think not sure when it ends just know it starts jan 30th. admision is free. not sure if its worth going or not never been but will be there on the 30th. let u all know how it goes.

12. BIGCAT GarryEads

BIGCAT GarryEads Head Cheese of the USCA!

State:
    Francisco Ind
    Mickey , I will have some at REND. If you can Wait that long,or if not call me. I have 10 now 4 -1/2 ton and 6-3/4 ton. No shipping on them .:tounge_out:

BIGCAT GarryEads

13. Harleycat

Harleycat Member

State:
    INDIANA
    hey gary whats rend ? ALSO hows the 3/4 rod feel?

14. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Rend gathering... It is a June gathering where we meet up for a potluck and some fishing/camping. Rend Lake is in IL.

15. tswebb71

tswebb71 Member

State:
    So. IL
    Pat, you think the 1/2 tons will be enough for those monsters you drag in?:wink: