Blythe fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by tigger_tat_55, Jul 14, 2006.

1. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    hi all,

will be coming home in late oct. is there any plans for a gathering in the blythe area around then? I ve been kinda busy and have not had the time to check all the post. any info would be great!

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Howdy brother Tim:smile2: Good to hear ya coming home soon. I think I read somewhere that some of the fellows want to have a gathering down there in the fall. I wish I could help more:confused2: Hope all is well with you bro.

3. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    tim first off hows the house doing, how close is the fire

tim seeing ya brought it up was talking some dudes about that the other day, late oct. sounds good here, should be a good bite, hows about the rest of you? anybody ready? I know Brian-bluehunter will be putting on the Irvine gathering in mid- sept.

dude the bite been great down there we got on my ol toon 10 fish at 320lbs look in the CA river talk on info on the colorado

4. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    hey dale,

the fire got to about 7 miles to the west then changed directions. for now the house is fine. my wife is busy working lots of OT keeping the rats from looting the area where ppl have move out.

once i get home i plan on taking a few weeks to kind of relax and would like to do some fishing. late oct would work great.

I will be home for dove season with my dad. am also taking my son with us for the first time.

robb, hope all is well with you and yours, hope to get back up your way and do some fishing.

5. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Tim how are you doing? If the interest is enough for a late fall gathering than I am sure we can get that going. I hear that the spring and the fall provide the best flathead action anyways. If not, I am sure some of us will be making a run down there, especially Dale.

6. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    brian,

doing well, only have a few months left on this thing and I get to come home.
    would like to get together with you on the river. If nothing else, maybe we can get a few us out to fish on a weekend. I will take a few weeks when I get back to get things done, so I will be able to fish mid week if that helps.

take care.

7. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    great news on getting out tim. need to get you out there to get one of them 40lbers

8. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    Im Ready!!

only been fishing once this year and that was with you at the gathering. I need to fish!!