Blunt on the block

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Bill in SC, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Haven't listed it yet in the swap section, but I am "considering" selling the 'Big Red Blunt'. When I bought it, fuel prices had come way down. I always said when it got back to $2.50 per gallon, I "may" sell it. I sold my Harley to buy the Blunt, and now I want another Harley, so I "may" sell the Blunt to finance the bike. To be honest, I REALLY hate to consider selling it as it is THE most comfortable boat I have fished out of, and the motor runs like a Swiss watch. IF I sell it, it wil be sold with a black and white Eagle 320 fishfinder. The aluminum framing for the enclosure would be optional, as I could cut it down and use it on my J-16 Carolina Skiff. I wouldn't sell the boat for a profit, or financial gain, but just to get my money back out of it. Before I list it in the swap page, if some of my SC BOC relations want to talk about it, you will have first option. Again, I don't WANT to sell it, but poor people have to sell stuff to get stuff. If anyone is interested in discussing this, or doing a trial fishin' run out of it, just give me a PM and we will go from there.

Bill in SC

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Will PM you later tonight, David.

BB

3. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    DON'T SELL THE BRB!!!:eek:oooh::sad2:

4. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :smile2: You guys got any pics of this NOW famous BRB?

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    The Blunt is more than a mere boat, it is a lifestyle!! The ultimate in a comfortable fishin' barge. (other than a pontoon) The Blunt is a full 20 feet long with an 85 inch beam, with a solid, dependable 200 Merc Black max engine. She's NEVER failed to crank, even with temps in the 20s, and she's never left me on the water.

Bill in SC

Attached Files:

6. Blake Wright

Blake Wright New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Bill I'm pullin for you to win it all this weekend. I think a clean sweep at a tournament will put all these harley dreams to rest.:big_smile:
    But here is a pic of Bill Smokin the Big Red Blunt on the Great Pee Dee during a tournament. Someone will get a great boat.

Attached Files: