bluegille on winnsboro

Discussion in 'Bluegill Fishing' started by slab1, Feb 3, 2006.

1. slab1

slab1 New Member

State:
    texas
    went with oldest son today and got 90 nice bluegille and 5 nice crappie. thank you for supper lord.:)

2. Thomas P. Conley

Thomas P. Conley New Member

State:
    Copperas Cove,TX.
    Nice catch. Were there any size to the gills? What water did you fish? A month ago I got into some 11 thru 13 inch gills on a lake that has many stunted gills in the water and I never knew this size fish lived in this lake.

3. slab1

slab1 New Member

State:
    texas
    the fish were the size of our hands and we were able to filet all fish. fishing on lake winnsboro a county lake. under a county bridge with rocks on both sides and a channel width of about thirty feet. fishing only about eighteen to two feet down. crappie were about one pound size. we were using night crawlers.:)

4. Thomas P. Conley

Thomas P. Conley New Member

State:
    Copperas Cove,TX.
    I don't know that lake y'all were fishing, but we also caught our large Bluegills on night crawlers. I may go out today and try my luck and see if I can get into some White Perch.

5. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    congrats on the nice mess of bluegills and crappies

6. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    Wish i could find a place we could catch 90 gills huh nate,that would be a good start to our bait this year

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    lol i know a place where we can get 90 bluegill Steve i didnt find it until late last year but this year it will be a main bluegill area

8. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    well why havent you told me Nate.holding out on me..lol...Dap can produce like that at times