Blue Mountain

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Big Sam, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Well went down to Blue Mtn. yesterday evening chasing the cats around. Got to fish about an hour and a half....The lake was dirty and the river was moving a little after the rain. The shad was everywhere and so was the cats..I bagged around 15 in the little time i was there:smile2: It was a nice evening the pelicans were also on the lake..:smile2:

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I have never fished or been to that lake. Was wondering how it was. How are the campgrounds there?

3. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    They have some of the best kept campgrounds around and full services too.

4. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Big Sam were you fishing the lake or below the dam in the river?:confused2:

5. Big Sam

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Nimrod i been fishing the lake around persimmon point...Went again yesterday evening just before the front came through .....bagged around 12 quickly...:smile2: they were really biting hard...

6. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Thanks Sam, I don't fish up there. Nimrod should be good also. I've been deer hunting along the Petit Jean River and noticed it rising.

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks for the report been wanting to check it out if I can talk the Ms into it:big_smile:

8. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    I myself would like to get up that way and check out Blue MTN. Never have been to that lake. Hope to get me a boat by next summer, then ain't no tellin where i might end up at!!!