Blue Marsh Lake, looking for maps

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by kvarilek, Jul 23, 2007.

1. kvarilek

kvarilek New Member

State:
    PA
    I see all this information from people about the "arms" on Blue Marsh, how do I identify them and where do i find a map of these? trying to catfish onthat thing.

2. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    There are monster flatheads in there.

The state record was from there and it weighed around 50lbs.

Kudos for eastern PA!

As for the map bro, I dunno! Sorry.

Do internet search on topo maps. I;m sure you will find one.

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    :haha:Welcome to The BOC Ken.You might want to check in the Dicks Sporting goods store in Reading Pa. they might have a detailed map of Blue Marsh.I have relatives in Reading who fish Blue Marsh on the regular.:0a23:

4. Catfish Killer

Catfish Killer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    Go to MSN Maps, or Download the Goggle Earth free version. That should help you a lot. MSN has a much higher resolution after you figure out how to get the best resolution they offer. Here is a pic of the lake from Goggle Earth.

Attached Files:

5. FTL6

FTL6 New Member

State:
    Reading,Pa.
    A couple years back I got a map of the lake at R & R Bait shop.It is located off Schuylkill Ave. in Glenside.I know of 4 big flats (including the record) caught in the spillway of the lake after the flood when they released the water.I have not heard of anybody catching a flat in the lake yet.Was out a little last night,nothing.:sad2:Trying again tonight.:roll_eyes:

Good luck to all! CPR!!!!!!!!!

Todd