Blue Gills

Discussion in 'Bluegill Fishing' started by BIG_D, May 23, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    the gills are finely biting hear now loaded up on some this evening i will not get caut with my pants down next year gona freeze lots of them this year so i will have bait to start off with next year its ben tuff geting bait this spring and i hate paying for it

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :eek:oooh: :crazy: :eek:oooh: Man where you fishing at bro? gills are an everyday deal, the big momma's are just waiting to fill the freezer full of fillets...... :wink:

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    We caught a bunch the other day for bait kept 85 of them in the freezer . They always biting around here .

4. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i bin geting mine outa staunton lake thay just now moved up on the bank i have played hello geting them this year

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent

That lake been bad muddy? When ya gonna meet me over Coffeen for a day of sun burn and cussin the green Fish? :smile2:

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Randy i get caut up on some things around hear we will take off to coffin sounds like a plan

7. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    YEAH IT IS GETTING TIME TO STAT STOCKING UP THE BAIT TANKS.GONNA GO OUT AND LET THE LITTLE ONE CATCH US SOME BAIT.

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Thats how you do it . I take the grandkids and buy 400 mill worms for 8 bucks and let them have at it .

9. 40oz

40oz New Member

State:
    Gun Barrel Tx
    Me & the wife caught 57 redear shellcrackers on lake fork, great fight for their size