Blue catfishing Lake Ozark

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by mocat, Nov 27, 2007.

1. mocat

mocat New Member

State:
    missouri
    how are the Blue's hitting on the lake,It's time.

2. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    11-29-07 fishing with my dad all week thursday was the day we found shad in back of some coves in around 2-7 foot of water left drake harbor ran down river a few miles found some fish bunched up on the graph got the boat tied off and in 4 hours had a 25 lber 2- 15 lber 12lber and smaller ones around 17 fish total kept me and my dad buisy :big_smile: went friday same area found the fish on the graph again but they just wouldnt bite caught only 5 small ones. i cant say enough about steve browns new catfish rods they are awsome me and dad are so happy worth every penny check them out at catfish safari .com steve is a great guy and only uses the best equipment.

3. bc179whitetail

bc179whitetail New Member

State:
    St.Louis Missouri
    My neighbor was hammering them a couple weeks ago on jugs with shad. We are going in 2 weeks. Any good advice welcome.

4. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    We fished loz today, caught 20+ blues. Nothing big but they were all nice 5-8lbers. lots of action. Not bad for an ice storm kind of day.

Attached Files:

5. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Thanks for the report steve.

6. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    Just wanted to say howdy to all the Truman fishermen.

7. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    good going steve way to go. i caught 2 channels 1 drum and a big snapping turtle out of the bath tub. well maybe i didnt:smile2:. for anybody wanting to do some winter catfishing call steve at catfish safari .com his boat has a nice see threw enclosure with a heater its as comfy as ur living room. and he will put u on the fish .

8. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    dad just called he went in the boat just below truman dam and a couple miles down. caught a few fish but nothing good . atleast he was able to get out and go tho .. this weekend looks like snow dog gone it.:sad2:

9. mocat

mocat New Member

State:
    missouri
    I need to work on my avatar.
    thanks for the info guys.
    I just wanted to tell everyone that i was told,Steve Brown is the best lake fisherman in missouri.I've talked to him some at boat shows in columbia.Steve is a great guy.Good luck on your business Steve