Blown away again.

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cathog, Jan 4, 2009.

1. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Got up this morning to head out and do some drifting. Went outside and almost got knocked over by the wind. I guess i will just have to do some chores around here, DTBL.

2. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    I know what you mean.I have the same problem everytime I want to go or have the chance to go its always to windy.My wife asked me the other day if I was sick or something because I have not been fishing alot lately.I told her its hard to fish when the winds blowing 25 plus mph.

3. SouthernCatdaddy

SouthernCatdaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    Its the same way here on lake conroe. Everytime I try to go fishing its too windy. When I can't go fishing its nice and calm.

4. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    just tough it out guys, if ur boat (and ur back) can handle it then go. i have caught alot of good fish with bad winds

5. trlrman

trlrman New Member

State:
    texas
    cathog is using his noodle them trolling motors aint cheap are they buddy! not to mention the safety factor them whitecaps on t-wok aint too kind!

6. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    It looked like the Gulf of Mexico on a bad day out there yesterday. The only person I saw at the ramp was Hanson, he must have had some high paying customers. I fixed my trolling motor, it only cost me 16 dollars. I got lucky.

7. trlrman

trlrman New Member

State:
    texas
    boy you did get lucky now i know who to call for afordable boat repairs! lol . boy i wish this wind would pick weekdays to gust ,weather people saying this weekend gona be bad too!