Blood hog wild really stinks

Discussion in 'Fishing Bait Review' started by godsglad8tor, Jun 30, 2007.

1. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    funny story for some, but i wasnt laughing:angry:

my girlfiend and i were fishing locally here in cali at a pay lake, got some blood hogwild, didnt know they had it until i went to my local cat mom and pop store to gather some supplies, anyways i had already casted my poles out into the lake and was setting up my girls rod, dipped the bait in the container really good and told her to cast it out....

okay here is where the story takes a horrific turn...:crazy:

as she casted her line out the hog wild decided to fling off her bait and land strait on my head, niiiiiiiiice, early in the morning and this happens when we have a whole day of fishing ahead of us...

so the advice i have for you is wear a hat and cloths you dont mind throwing away after a nice day of fishing with hogwild blood....

ps blood hog wild really stinks, trust me i know, when you have it soaked in your hair for a day, you learn to respect it lol

:0a26:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I reckon thats why its called 'Stink Bait'! :smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh::crazy:

Cool story. Better you than me! :smile2:

3. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    or just get a haircut like me, lol. hats r prefered tho. I dont see why u dont find it funny, I would be laughin my butt off, course thats just me.

4. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I concur. As the victim of several incidents of "dip slinging", I can verify that wearing ripened stink bait is not very pleasant. :crazy:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mikey Lesson Learned: If you would have been helping your girlfriend,standing beside her, you would not have gotten the Stinkey Stuff on you. When you stand behind, you now know what happens. Experience talking. Thanks for the humorous story.:embarassed::big_smile:

6. mangus

mangus New Member

State:
    n.c.
    that sounds like me and my friend fishing at buggs island on my boat. we was useing sonnys sticky channel catfish bait. this is really good stuff but we got this stuff all over us and the boat. carpets still stink after 2 washings and 3 months later. awesome screen name!!!!!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LOL, it works great for fiddlers though.

8. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Yeah I used some Danny Kings bait recently (see my thread). I got a couple of stares and whats that smell myself. Magic bait chicken blood has to be the worst smelling. :embarassed: