blood boiling

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by slikk03, Aug 27, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    i went down to the dam, to find a dead 30 pound flathead tossed with carp:angry::angry: if i seen the guy who did that id knock him out cold pure bs

2. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    Kick em when there up, kick em when there down....:angry:

3. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    after you do that wake him back up then whack him one time for me.

4. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    just leave him in the same spot the flattie was, in the same condition the flattie was! :tounge_out::angry:

5. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    hes lucky i was not there

6. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :angry::angry::angry: the person more then likely hooked gutted the fish and tried to dehook the fish then seen it was bleeding and just tossed back in the water good thing i did see then gut there would have been a can of whip arse done :confused2::confused2:

7. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    This is the same kind of individual that would walk away from an injury accident without trying to help. Wonder how he'd feel if taken out of his environment and left to die. Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

8. countryboy32c

countryboy32c New Member

State:
    Lansing, KS
    Just like Iwas always taught do unto others a u would want done to you. Also an eye for an eye. that was just plain wrong!:angry::angry_2::0a7::0a6:

9. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    ....so i'll bring the noose?...:crazy:

10. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    you know what? we do it with hunting. if youre caught poaching, big fine and guns taken away right? i think idiots like that shouldnt be allowed to hold a fishing pole. that is absolute pure, unadulterated bull%&*$. total disregard and lack of respect for wildlife. you shouldnt go if you dont respect what youre goin after. pure and simple.

11. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thats enough to piss some one off right there. If someone is going to eat a fish, thats great. But to waste a fish, thats just messed up.

12. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    that's sad but some people don't like em, like here I know the people that fish for small mouth white bass and the hybrid wipers don't like em cause they eat their fish. I saw one a few weeks back washed up on the bank with a stringer in his mouth that probably went around 20.:angry:

13. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    well at least i dont see that bs often or id be in a brawl:angry:

14. calogan

calogan New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Maybe we should cut this guy a break, I mean after all, whoever did this is obviously mentally handicappedÂ…..

15. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

thats the same kind a people that leave there night crawler containers on the shore, some people just SUCK!!! Open a can on him if ya catch him!!!!

16. KenMann

KenMann New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I keep our local Fish and Boat Conservation Officer's number programed in my cell phone. He loves to get these types of calls. Bob goes out of his way to peg them for every infraction he can dig up, and does it with a smile!