blewett falls lake anson county

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by pee dee strike zone, May 14, 2009.

1. pee dee strike zone

pee dee strike zone New Member

State:
    nc
    just wanted to give u guys a update .. thie fishing is really good right know good flat heads are being caught . and also the blue fishing is great the blues are fixin to spawn .. been catching some really good blues full of eggs. the lake and down river fishing is really hot ..

2. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Alan,
    In what general area are the fish biting in right now? I assume shallow water, but are they up past Grassy Island yet? I prefer drifting in the lake, but didn't know if I should go upriver and anchor. Thanks.

3. pee dee strike zone

State:
    nc
    yes i am catching the blues in shallow water .. the blues are in the spawing mode they are full of eggs.. the bite is really good .. also the flathead bite is good in the lake and up the river .. seems like anywhere i fish i am having really good luck.. so wet those hooks know and you cant go wrong..

4. pee dee strike zone

State:
    nc
    hey guys dont forget we are going to have a big tournament june 5 th. friday night all night tournament for more info emai me at abittle@trinitymfg.com and i will be glad to answer any question regarding this tournament ... dont miss out fish hard fish safe and catch those big fish alan in rockingham