Blewett Falls Hydro

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by dwreel, May 18, 2006.

1. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Went down to check the hydro out this afternoon. 3:00-5:00 pm. Only fish I saw were a couple of shad from a guys cast net. No fish caught on the walk-way, so went down the bank and fished there. Had a couple nibbles but no takers. A few shad were playing around just to tease me into thinking something was chaseing them.

Attached Files:

2. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    The tree to the far right in your last pic could use a diaper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nice pics,thanks for sharing em.

4. NCCatter

NCCatter Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I didn't even notice that until I read your post! That is hilarious...the only thing missing besides the diaper is a big brown ant hill down on the ground!!

5. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Ya know, I didn't notice that right tree "view" until after I posted the pic. Has anybody seen the "face" on the tree on the left??
    I took the pic because I thought the trees were different and unique. Little did I know.

6. Fishing Fred

Fishing Fred New Member

State:
    Lillington, N.C
    Ya, I did notice the face . Thought it was rather embrassed looking after so long staring at the other trees butt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    That is hilarious! I got a good laugh at the tree picture. I am sure it would win a contest somewhere. I believe I would have the one of the trees enlarged and frame it. Do you mind if I use it? Thanks for the laugh!

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

After reading some of these posts, I had to look at the pictures, tree picture first. I'm also LMAO! Dick, you should send that one to one of the late night talk show hosts. The tree on the left reminds me of an octopus. Where is Blewett Falls?

9. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Blewett Falls is about 10 miles west of Rockingham on Rt. 74. The highway crosses the river. Blewett Falls Lake in north of there. Lots of rocks in the river. Glad you liked the trees "view".

10. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Glad you enjoyed the tree pic, glenn. And, yes. please feel free to use it.

11. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    lmao great pictures thanks for sharing