Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW! Lilly found one of my moms favorite cookbooks and made Banana nut bread(MY FAVORITE) I cannot begin to even tell you how it tasted so just like my mothers-I have goosebumps talkin bout it tis as if she sent me a blessing:cool2:WOW! One of lifes true suprises.....A BLAST FROM THE PAST!

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
3-1/3 c.flour 1 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp baking soda 1 c. oil
1 1/2 tspsalt 4 eggs
3 c.suger 2/3 c.water
1/2 tsp cinnimon 5 mashed bannas
Combine all the ingreadiants.grease and flour bread pans.Makes 3 loafs.Bake at 350 fer 1 hr. I dont know how many cups of nuts to add use your discression-ground walnuts in it to..........................
It come out of a MOTOROLA Mt.Pleasent 25th anny cookbook so all the recipies are of granneys hand meeees ....Da Bestess oh yeah DELICIOUS!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
banana nut bread is the bomb, my wife makes it all the time, u have to let the bananas get a little soft she says, that's the secret:wink:

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Will I think yer right cause she did and so did Mama-Dang I tell you I am blowed away at her cooking sometimes-the stuff is gonna kill me I put on 20 lbs over the winter .....:cool2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.