blackberry pearl, anybody use one?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willcat, Mar 19, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I just piicked up a blackberry pearl phone from a guy here at work for 50$!!!!!He just wanted to get rid of it so he could buy another phone, so i bought it along with the bluetooth and chargers for house & car plus earphones. Man these things have alot of features that I'm still trying to figure out, but it's cool. I now have an email acct on my phone plus internet!!!!Any body else have one, and do u like it?????

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I have a Blackberry Curve it has a builtin GPS and all kinds of stuff.

I will help you out and give a place that can help you with any thing you might encounter.

blackberryforums.com and crackberry.com the latter has a section of free ringtones that will amaze you.

3. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    I don't know the first thing about them Will, but it looks to me like you got a bargain there. I just looked them up on E-Bay & you can get an EIGHT gigabyte memory card for them for £33....(About $60)

I've got a Sony Ericsson with a 2 gig card in it & it ain't even half full despite having over 40 videos & 250 songs on there. If you get a card, it'll be like having half the house in yer pocket.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    hey, thanks Mike i will have to look into that!!! also thanks for the links...

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I suppose theres a good market for em,But I never seen the need to have a camera phone. My fancy Nokia has ,canera,calculater,voice recording ,an I dont know what bluetooth is ,But I got that too. I use a damn phone for what it was intended for and only that. Does ANYBODY still make a PLAIN OLE CELL anymore.:smile2: