Black Sickle Octopus hooks in stock now.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We at Wild Wolf Products, now have the Sickle Octopus in Black and also in smaller sizes.
    We have them in 7/0,3/0, and also 1/0. The smaller sizes will be great for the ones fishing for smaller eating size fish.
    We hope to have more sizes later on. And also to stock the Gamakatsu Octopus Hooks. Also we will try to stock the Eagle Claw and Owner hooks also.
    And as soon as the dealer get there new orders in after the first of the year, we should have the sickle hooks in 9/0, 10/0 and 11/0 also.
    Pete

2. cliff n york

cliff n york New Member

State:
    south carolina
    will you be selling any circle hooks, thanks cliff

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes I will be ordering some the next hook order. I have a few 8/0 Eagle Claw Octopus Circles in stock. And will be ordering a bunch of Gama's soon.
    Pete

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Pete I have a stupid question to ask. a fellow member asked me the other day if there is any difference in the Black Sickle vs the Red Sickle.I told him don't think so just color.AM I right or did I miss led him. Anyway's he's thinking of ordering the 100 pk of 7/0 in black if no difference.Thanks in advance.

5. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    ????? I clicked on wildwolfproducts.com and the link brought up a crappie guide. Has your website been hijacked?

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.

Same here every time I click on I get that Guide service also. Whats the deal with that.HELP!!

7. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Well, I am having the same problem so I called Pete just now and talked to him about it and he said that he had been working with a guy and tryin to get a link for him somehow it got messed up.

He told me to post here saying that he would get it fixed in about an hour or so as he was not home right now.

Hope this helps:smile2::wink:

8. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
  9. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    You can't buy anything from that page I tried!!!!

10. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Guys just got back home I was 2 hours away when I received the call.
    Its back up. I still have to add some stuff to it. But its back up and working.
    Thanks shelbygt1979 for the heads up this am. I was in Memphis Tn at Pro Bass picking up some stuff with a friend of mine.
    And was sure glad to know the site was down.
    Pete

11. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    MRR there the same just different color. I think the site is back up again. If it still shows the other site. Just refresh the page and it will work.
    Pete

12. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Thanks Pete, It works for me:smile2::wink:

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks again for calling me this am, as I would not have been back home until late. But that gave a reason to come on it.
    I was I hate to say it.:crazy: in bass Pro buying a few things. They had a great sell. Buddy of mine bought on of the Trolling motors they had on the front page of the sale paper. Its a Minn Kota with a different name on it.
    I bought one of those Line holders thats 5 of the big spools of 500 yard spools of line. That way I have all the line in one spot when tieing up rigs.:cool2:
    Pete

14. getthenet

getthenet New Member

State:
    ohio
    just sent a money order out for a 50 pack of 7/0 black will get a 50 pack of the red when you get them. when do you look for the 9/0 10/0 to come in

15. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Jim I will say at best its going to be next winter. Coming up with the $$ for 25000 of them is tough these days.
    Thanks for the order. And over look the Sam. Was not looking close enough.:embarassed:
    Hope to get the red in the next hook order . If they have gotten them in stock. Also the price has gone up. But its like everything else.
    Pete

16. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Can someone explain to me why the hookup percentage is better? Do you have to set the hook or would it work like a circle?

17. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    There sharp as in the point will be sticking in you. And you do not even feel it sharp. The angle the point is to the offset and the eye allows the hook to penetrate into the fish with less force. Less Force means a better hook set.
    They allow you to set the hook or allow them to catch there selfs.
    Not everyone will use them, As with any hook everyone has there favorites and will not change. To me that is fine, as if you believe in the hook your using that is part of the battle. It will work for your type of fishing. Best of luck with with your fishing season.
    Pete

18. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm looking forward to getting these hooks a good try. Just put an order in yesterday for 2 sizes and can't wait to get them into action. Might be what the Doctor ordered. Thanks.

19. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They work both ways. You can set the hook or allow the fish to set it here selfs. Hoop-up percentage to me is because of the shape of the hook, and it being so sharp. Both allow the hook to sink in with little pressure. When I first tried them out. I was thinking this hook is not going to work any better then other's. But after giving them a try I found out there a great hook.
    Pete

20. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I think your order went out with the others this am. I bagged the hooks (5/0) up at 5 am this morning.:smile2: And they hit the post office in time to leave out on the truck today. So guessing you should have them by mid week.
    Also you should have a e-mail with a tracking number on it also.
    Think you will like them. Also theres some of them that may have a little extra red on them.:eek:oooh::embarassed::crazy::sad2: Its hard to pick them up without having one grab you.
    Pete