Black River

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by outdoorX, Jul 19, 2009.

1. outdoorX

outdoorX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    went out saturday, fished a total of probably a hour in all. and did pretty good. caught my personnel best blue and a nice flathead.. all on fresh cut bream. the blue weighed 30lbs even. the flathead weighed 12

Attached Files:

2. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Nice fish Kyle , especialy that fattie blue . Thanks for posting the pics . Congrats on that PB .:big_smile:

3. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Awesome catch Kyle. Congrats on the fish an thank you for the pic's!

4. Catfishin_Farm_Boy

Catfishin_Farm_Boy New Member

State:
    Sevierville, TN
    Congrats on the PB Blue bud... Nice flattie too.. Thanks for postin pics..

5. The Flathead Reaper

The Flathead Reaper New Member

State:
    Grays Cree
    congrats on the new pb.........just a quick thought........doesnt take a great catfisherman to catch nice fish...........it takes good gear which makes you a better fisherman!.............you did alot better than some of us this weekend!:wink:

6. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    That's a nice fish there Kyle. Congratulations on the new PB. They'll be another one here soon I'm sure:wink:

7. outdoorX

outdoorX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks gents, and i hope your right wes, i bigger one would be awsome. that one screamed off probably 25 yards of line in one run and that much on the second one... i can only imagine what a 50 pounder would do... oh and i forgot to mention i caught the flathead deep in almost 30 foot of water and the blue in about 8 feet, though i had more runs in the shallower area. plus i was in a cove away from the river where the current wasnt so strong.