Black Monday

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Mark R., Nov 26, 2007.

1. Mark R.

Mark R. New Member

State:
    Rush Springs, OK
    I see a lot of Portable GPS units on sale most under $200.

I use a hand held Garmin unit a lot but want to update to a larger screen unit for my truck or daughters car.

I would like one that talks to you and finds the shortest route automatically along with a nice sized screen.

Any suggestions to what to buy?

2. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Glad you asked!!!!!!:smile2:Lets see;Talks to you and always finds the shortest route with a nice sized screen.GET MARRIED,then you will have what you want.Not sure about the "screen" depends on your choice.I would be careful about mentioning the size,as some wives are sensitive that way.:big_smile::smile2::wink:I promise you with a wife you will never need directions again!!!!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::big_smile:

3. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    BPS has a good sale on their Tom Tom. I bought one for the wife for christmas just the other day.

4. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    The Mio Digiwalker is what I have in the company truck and its easy to setup and use. I think this one was 400 dollars about a month ago not sure now.

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I bought my girlfriend for her birthday a Garmin Nuvi 200W. I don't know if it always finds the shortest way, lot of that has to do with road construction and such. But the thing works pretty darn well. SO much so that it's just fun to use.