Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it may be good to post any good deals here.

First one I have is Catfish Sumo has a sale on a lot of items. 25 pack of Octopus Circle hooks for under $10 either 8/0 or 10/0. Several other items on sale including rods. Looks like some pretty good deals. Discount code Kayak gets you another 10% off and free shipping too.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey Craig, great thread idea. I dont have any deals to add to it other than to say that I fished with a guy last weekend and he praised those Picsifun reels.i havent used them but he spoke highly of the 60s at least, if memory serves, he said he had some issues with the 50s being chincy and not holding up.

But for the price (I think he said $60 at the time he bought them) he said the 60s were great reels. I plan on trying one out soon.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Craig, great thread idea. I dont have any deals to add to it other than to say that I fished with a guy last weekend and he praised those Picsifun reels.i havent used them but he spoke highly of the 60s at least, if memory serves, he said he had some issues with the 50s being chincy and not holding up.

But for the price (I think he said $60 at the time he bought them) he said the 60s were great reels. I plan on trying one out soon.
I think for the money, they are a good reel. I have a few 40's and I have a few 50's. I had issues with one of the 50's which I got an exchange for. Other than that I have no complaints..

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Buck's hardware warehouse is having a 65% off sale this weekend. I went yesterday. Not much left in the sporting goods section so I searched the rest of the store. Lead 2 and 3" roof stacks had a $11.99 sticker, 4" didn't have a sticker. I found 30 amp RV replacement plugs, nice to have one just in case. They were $4.99, $9.99 and $13.99. I got a weather box and cover for a project I'll be doing later. In the RV section I found a few items I'll be replacing on my camper. RV antifreeze $1.68 per gallon, got 2. One gallon of RV roof coat for $13.78. I didn't find any air filters to fit my furnace. I looked for stiff stainless steel wire for making rigs. The only stiff wire I found was on the marker flags and it's not stainless.
A stop at Bargain Hunt next door, they had a 50% off purple tag sale. I didn't find any purple tags. I searched sporting goods, automotive and pet section. Got 4 bags of cat food @ $8.50, it's $19 at Kroger. I looked at men's shirts, couldn't find the Tall section. Into the grocery section, I found Capt. Crunch Halloween Crunch cereal family size for $1 per box, I bought a case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts