Black cow, white van!

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Redneck in a Skiboat, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    My wife and kids hit a black cow just after dark tonight. No one hurt except the cow. The van didn't come out too well either.

Attached Files:

2. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Thomas,at least your family is ok.With something big as a cow the van coulda got it worse.I know the black cow at night dont show up too well.I got a call about two months ago at 3:40 AM from the dispatcher for the SC highway patrol.Someone had run over a cow close to my house.The patrolman wanted me to come and see if it was my cow.Turned out it wasnt.A car hit and killed the cow,and then a second car ran over the now dead cow in the road,,She was black,and laying on the asphalt,second car didnt see her either,,this lady had got hurt a little,,they had called the ambulance..

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
  4. arizhunter

arizhunter New Member

State:
    Goodyear, Az
    I was glad to hear that your family ok

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Glad to hear everyone was OK. Should have made some hamburger out of the cow.

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Thomas glad to hear the family are all ok

7. Redneck in a Skiboat

State:
    South Caro
    I asked the owner of the cow, was he going to have it processed. He was going to try to find someone to process it, but he said it is hard to find someone who'll process a cow that is not standing because of mad cow. He said he didn't have the equipment to do it or he'd do it himself. We helped him load into a trailer, and it kicked the crap out of my son on the inside of his leg. It missed his nuts by an inch or two. I've dressed plenty of deer but never a cow. It was only about 300 pounds or so. I almost asked him for the cow, but I figured he'd find someone to butcher it. The front was broke up pretty good, but the hind quarters and back straps were probably ok.

8. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Glad that all in your family are well, Thomas. But I'm curious: what kind of vehicle was the cow driving, and who got the ticket?

9. Redneck in a Skiboat

State:
    South Caro
    I think the cow was one of those chic-fil-a ski diving cows. It just popped out of nowhere. :big_smile:

10. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    My wife killed a 200lb buck last yr with her car. We had it cut up, cube steaks and hamburger. Only cost us $7000.00:smile2: I told my wife to use a gun this yr.

Its good to hear everyone is ok

11. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Glad it wasn't worse!

Bill in SC