Black Cat Abu Garcia

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Catman 1964, May 26, 2007.

1. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    Has anyone tried out the New Black Cat Abu Garcia from the Catfish Connection. It looks really good and was wondering if anyone has purchased one. Take care and God Bless.

2. GatorT

GatorT New Member

State:
    Camden, South Carolina
    Don't know anything about 'em, but I've been looking myself. If you get one, post and let me know if it works out. Looks good and feels good in the store, but it could be a whole different story on the water.

3. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    They are nice reels, I hope to get me one but they are limited edition. So u better get one.

4. DemolitionMan

DemolitionMan New Member

State:
    Tupelo, Mississippi
    Ive got me one on the way.....I loved the specs and info on the reel....I'm kinda partial with the bigger reels with the 4.1 ratio's but decided to add this one to my collection to go with my Pflueger Trion 66.....The power handle, black color, and the "Made in Sweden" is what convinced me to buy it....I'm not sure whether it's a C3 series or not...It has three bearings, so I guess it is....
    http://catalog.catfishconnection.com/

You'll have to go to "Reels and Accessories" to find it....Hope this helps....Dwight

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ya, get one youll be glad you did:big_smile::tounge_out:

6. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Got my first one last week. I recommend this reel.

Also, you can get a $15 rebate on this reel through 9/1/2007. So the reel will only end up costing you $70. You can't beat that price for this quality of a reel.