Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my grandson & daughter and I went catfishing in my boat. My granddaughter had the best bite of the day, a small catfish was hanging on to the bait right up to the boat. Just as I was getting the net ready the fish left go of the bait and got away! The rest of the day we had bites and hard taps, just could not hook the fish. We had hits on seasoned chicken breast, French fries, and chicken liver. The fish just tapped the chicken liver and cleaned the bait no matter what we did to keep the bait on the hook.

There was a breeze that allowed us to stay fishing longer, for the temp was around 90 degrees. We did not catch fish but had some action which made time go by faster. We intend to try again next week and hope to get some catfish in the boat.

AUTHOR of Kindle e-book "ROD BENDING CATFISH"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yesterday my grandson & daughter and I went catfishing in my boat. My granddaughter had the best bite of the day, a small catfish was hanging on to the bait right up to the boat. Just as I was getting the net ready the fish left go of the bait and got away! The rest of the day we had bites and hard taps, just could not hook the fish. We had hits on seasoned chicken breast, French fries, and chicken liver. The fish just tapped the chicken liver and cleaned the bait no matter what we did to keep the bait on the hook.

There was a breeze that allowed us to stay fishing longer, for the temp was around 90 degrees. We did not catch fish but had some action which made time go by faster. We intend to try again next week and hope to get some catfish in the boat.

AUTHOR of Kindle e-book "ROD BENDING CATFISH"

·
Registered
13 Posts
We have a couple now, but wife found this bucket setup online and it works real well if you are fishing with kid. It's call Miss No Fish and it auto draws your pole when you have s bite. We have been using it for the past couple of months and it works like a charm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts