birthday weekend kinda sucked

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by boombalaty, Sep 20, 2009.

1. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Man have I had a weekend to remember. Yesterday they turned on the new water main and I find 2 busted pipes under my house. I had to make 6 trips to ACE and spent 120 bucks and 5 hours to fix it. Went fishing last night til 4am and got skunked. I was rudely awakened this morning at 7 to this lovely sight(see pics):angry: I guess it has to get better lol.

Attached Files:

2. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Hard weekend dude. lets see, HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM
    Water pipes broke on the weekend well at least ya didnt have to do all that work on the work days. Along with the fact that you knew how to fix the problem Big plus! a couple hours work and a few dollars beats a repairmans bill! Now for the truck? Full cover I hope
    When everything looks like poop sometimes ya have to see the flower growing in it!~

3. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    yup got full coverage. Oh yea it pulled my power lines and cable off of the house too. I will have to have an electrician come fix it because it wont meet code now. Oh well it needed to be done anyways.:wink:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    sorry about your pipes and your cable, it's good news you got full coverage:wink:, but,you do realize the ONLY reason that tree fell on your truck is b/c it's a S-10, if it was a ranger, the tree would of been to afraid to fall on it:smile2::wink:

5. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    sorry ur b day weekend sucked it was also my b day weekend and mine went pretty well. like glenda said tho jus look at the flowers growin through the poop.:big_smile:

6. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    If that had been my house, all I woulda heard about was the cable being out. Sucks on the tree, though, took a lot of years to get that big. At least the truck cushioned the fall and saved and unnecessary holes in the yard. Maybe you go out fishin again; take a break.

7. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man that really sucks. Im sorry lifes treatin ya bad right now brother, things will get better. Take care.

8. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Matt sorry about your bad luck...But thank god no one got hurt.

Everything can be replaced and you will be back to normal in no time..

9. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas

oh man dont worry the cable and the elec still works believe it or not its just on my deck now lol.:wink:

Attached Files:

10. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    LOL Well guess there is your birthday present.............Electricity and ya food stays frozen!:wink:

11. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Look at that! You have a lil wind burst, or was that tree just done?

12. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Its just been dead for a few years. That branch was only about 1/4 of it... its huge. I gotta get the rest down before it kills somone.

13. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 New Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    Sorry to hear about such a crappy weekend. I guess you can try to look on the bright side. Where and what it is I have no idea cause you had one heck of a weekend.:embarassed: Maybe the bright side is theres always tomorow...:big_smile:

14. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sorry about your wekend. Things usually happen in threes, hopefully its all out of the way now.

15. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Now my homeowners insurance says they wont pay because I borrowed the truck from my father in law. WTF!!!??? The truck only had liability. I think I am gonna loose my temper on this one!:angry:

16. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    Matt, sorry to hear about all of this crap. You know I don't live far, if you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to call me. You might want to give the state insurance commission a call about the truck. I don't think that it being borrowed has anything to do with it.

17. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    You got a chainsaw Garren??:wink:

18. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    I have access to one if you need it.

19. Gamblen

Gamblen New Member