Birthday Party Ideas

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by riverwiskers, Dec 8, 2006.

1. riverwiskers

riverwiskers New Member

State:
    kelly nc
    Hey ya'll! This is riverwiskers wife. Our daughters 3rd birthday party is this Sunday, Dec. 10. We are using Nemo as the theme. I'm trying to come up with crative names for the food. For example, we are having PB&J sandwiches which will be labeled "Jellyfish Sandwiches". We are having hotdog weenies sliced and boiled to resemble "Octopuss". We're also having corndogs, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a creative name for those. The only thing I can come up with is "Breaded Sea Turtle". We're having mac and cheese...the "Sea Shell" kind. We're also having fish sticks, gold fish, and blue punch with gummy sharks or fish frozen in the ice cubes...aside from the usual cake and chips. Do ya'll have any suggestions or any other ideas?

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi, Mrs. Whiskers :lol:

Sounds like a great party!
    Well, I consulted with my resident experts here and the only thing they could come up with for the corn dogs is "Coral on a stick"!
    Oh, and they said, "Wow, that's a lotta food!!" :smile2:

I'm sure that all the kids will have a blast and I especially like the gummy fish in the ice cubes idea! :009:

Happy Birthday to your little girl from all of us :smile:

3. riverwiskers

riverwiskers New Member

State:
    kelly nc
    Carolyn,

Thanks for the good idea, I'll keep that in mind, Hey wasnt Coral Nemo's mother that got ate by the barracuda. Hmmmmm!

Mrs. Wiskers